Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter/Birthday Bonus!


EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 15th!

Until midnight April 8th, if an offer for either the Ceiling Fan or the Mini Flip Camcorder is accepted, I will add 3% InCENTives To Trade (ITT) on top of the ITT that will already be earned for making the trade.  That means that if you make an offer that I accept in trade for the Ceiling Fan (Penny #2), you'll earn yourself a total of 4% of the profits once the "final item" is sold for cash.  That's 3% bonus and 1% earned ITT for making the trade.  Or.....if you trade for the Mini Flip Camcorder, you'll be earning yourself a total of 5% of the profits from Penny #3's final item once it's sold for cash.   That's 3% for the bonus and the 2% you'd already be earning for making the trade.

With Penny #1 holding a fairly strong lead, and only being a few trades from winning the race, Penny's #2 & 3 need to get a move on!  So take advantage of this bonus and become part of The Penny Race.  Make me an offer I can't refuse.  Email your offers to:
penniestoadream@gmail.com

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend, and a special thanks to those that wished me a Happy B-Day!   I couldn't have been happier this year.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.